I was looking at the photos that the Kernal took at the beach this morning, all front shots for the guys and all behinds for the girls. As I have viewed them delete key was used extensively.
Your walking pics are the kind of behind scene views that are worth looking at, it was a perfect evening for a walk, no doubt about it.
And you're all holding hands, how sweet! The trees are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect way to end/begin the new week: hand in hand walking into the sunset.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI was looking at the photos that the Kernal took at the beach this morning, all front shots for the guys and all behinds for the girls. As I have viewed them delete key was used extensively.
ReplyDeleteYour walking pics are the kind of behind scene views that are worth looking at, it was a perfect evening for a walk, no doubt about it.