May 29, 2009

Beach Family Photo . . .

Two family photos from our excursion to the beach! I have only two things to say:

1. Maternity swimwear is made of a lot of fabric.
2. If RedDog smiled any harder, his face would have cracked.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Wish I'd been there! Love the smiles and you look FAAAAABULOUS in your swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be a lot of material on your swimsuit but still cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to take a picture next year with your new baby's foot included with everyone else. What a contrast! It's amazing the differences a year can bring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a good lookin Mommy-to-be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seem like such a fun family. I'd love to hang out with ya if we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops. sorry for the birth post. but I would still do it again! it was manageable! and you've done this before so it will be fine. ignore my words of pain. pretend you didn't read them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, everybody matches! Smiles and all!

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!