April 19, 2010

April Give Away . . .


April is more than half way over. Excuse me? I'd like to make a personal request to my good friend Mr. Time {it's always a Mister}: Slow Down, please! Oh, and while you're at it, would you stop gracing my face with wrinkles? Probably not. Bummer.

So, around these parts Spring can only mean one thing  five things:  allergies, baseball, pollen, softball and SPRING CLEANING!  We're in the thick of it here.  And by we I mean me.  My house is currently resembling the aftermath of a natural disaster.  There are little piles of rubble scattered in each room, awaiting a bag or box and transport to either the storage room or Goodwill.

I've been avoiding switching out my fall/winter and spring/summer clothing in my inefficient closet because I know it is a good half day ordeal.  Instead, I refuse to put the cold weather clothes away and they are quickly turning into a laundry tower on my floor! My resolve to get it all done while the Hubby was away last week crumbled with the arrival of a cold and semi-arrival of two teeth for Ollie.  AAAAAACK!

What I haven't put off, however, is the Spring Cleaning in my craft closet since it's getting ready to make its big move to the new and improved basement creative area.  As I was sorting and purging, I decided that there was enough excess crafty goodness to share with one lucky reader. So, if you'd like to win everything in the above picture, here's how to enter:

Pick one of the numbers on the photo {1-6} and tell me what YOU would do with the materials underneath the number.  Want to enter twice?  Pick two numbers.  Want to enter three times?  Pick three.  You've got six chances to enter this give away.  All the entries will go into a bowl on Thursday at 5pm EST, and Friday I'll announce a winner and show you how I used all of these items in crafts featured on this blog.

Happy Monday!  I'm off to clean another closet.

dragonfly signature

18 comments:

  1. #1 Make a darling flower garland for the girls' room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5 Hair ribbons for pigtails, of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 I imagine decoupaging a tiny gift box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 A perfect place for my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring cleaning? What a novel idea.

    I'm going to pass on all those goodies...all my creative juices are going into cooking new recipes right now, but what an awesome idea for a give-away: share the bounty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're having a giveaway? Cool! I'm sorry to say that I can't really see all the numbers in your picture, and I'm not sure what the items all are. But it's a nice idea and I'll give it a shot.

    #3 make a garland, or a crib mobil like you did for O.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #6 Put some stickers on the tag for a gift bag

    ReplyDelete
  8. #4 Write phone messages on the notepad. Or maybe start keeping track of Weight Watchers points. (yah right) or let my kids practice math problems with me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. #6 to make some fun tags to go on presents for friends

    ReplyDelete
  10. #2 would be great for making a card

    ReplyDelete
  11. #6 would be great invites for my sister's up coming bachelorette party!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. #5 I could use the ribbon for a cute craft for acitivy girls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. With #3 I would make a hanging mobile or something pretty to drape on my chandelier.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK- I don't have creative juices and the only thing I know what to do with is the note pad. So if I win, you'll have to tell me exactly what to do with all that cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  15. items #5 and #6 would be great accents on top of the may pole that we use for our annual may day jump in the pond party.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Number 5: I'd use it help wrap some fabulous birthday gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Number 4: I'd write a to-do list of course (which I'd be lucky to get 1/4 of it done in a day!).

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!