Today I am blogging on my birthday present. It’s a new computer. He’s shiny and black. And sleek and smooth. And he’s fast. Big C suggested that my camera, Edward, needed a friend named Jacob. I think it fits. What say you?
I love your new laptop. I am sure it does everything you need it to do and you has better processing power than a MAC that would have cost 3 times as much. You are a smart consumer.
Congrats on the lap top! I adore mine although he does not have a name. Jacob fits perfectly. P.S. I know that Travis is your anonymous commenter....nice try Travis!
Happy for you and Jacob although I'm a total MAC fan. I guess my MAC would be the Volturie.
ReplyDeleteYou didn't get a mac? How dare the hubby get you a PC? The name fits.
ReplyDeleteGreat new gift. I shall assume he has imprinted on you already.
ReplyDeleteSorry, that laptop looks like an Aro to me. If you would have gotten the Mac Airbook, then that would be a Jacob!
ReplyDeleteI love your new laptop. I am sure it does everything you need it to do and you has better processing power than a MAC that would have cost 3 times as much. You are a smart consumer.
ReplyDeleteWay better than an overpriced MAC. Good for you :)
ReplyDeleteDoes Jacob have a brother that you could set me up with?
ReplyDeleteDitto, Dion.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the lap top! I adore mine although he does not have a name. Jacob fits perfectly. P.S. I know that Travis is your anonymous commenter....nice try Travis!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Jacob!! Hope he doesn't give you any trouble!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE NAME!!!! What are you going to get to name Renesme?
ReplyDeleteLori,
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't even name a pet rat Renesme. It's that lame a name.
Dragonfly
Renesmee Carlie Cullen, come on what's not to love about that name...other than everything.
ReplyDeleteI would name my next child Renesme if it meant I could have a laptop named Jacob.
ReplyDeleteNot really, but dang! I covet!
Anonymous = Travis
ReplyDeleteI recently got a new laptop as well. It's a Sony. I call it the White Knight. Cause it's white and it saves me all day everyday. =)
ReplyDeletep.s. Actually I didn't name it. My Mom did.