December 14, 2009

Christmas Picture Preview . . .

We finally got around to taking our Christmas pictures on Saturday, which means I'm still holding out hope for mailing cards this week. The Hubby told me to just not do cards this year, but I love Christmas cards and we've done them every year of our almost 15 year marriage and I have no intention of bowing out this year simply because I've had a baby and can't get my act together!

Here's a preview of our pictures: {at least the really cute part of our pictures}



Don't forget to scroll down to Friday's post and leave a comment for a chance to win the December giveaway! Contest ends tomorrow at 5 pm. {I have LOVED reading about all the amazing gifts you've received and given!}

dragonfly signature

7 comments:

  1. Love the red and the cookies and Ollie in plaid. Can't wait to see the finished product even if it arrives after Christmas which, knowing you, I know it won't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the full pic. I'm sure it will be darling.

    P.S. At your suggestion, I changed the title to "Sweet Rolls". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Love your daughters headband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that I have the cutest grandkiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to get the whole picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Do I recognize that scarf hb is wearing? Warm fuzzies :)

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!