Cathe Holden has declared Thursdays to be Three Word Thursdays. Perfect for a momma who wants to plaster pictures of her new one all over the planet. Seriously, folks, he is as delicious as he looks.
I enlarged this picture to get a closer look and got all teary-eyed. I love the sheer joy and adoration between the three of you. You must frame this pic!
A-MAZING!!! What a sweet little bundle of yum!!! Enjoy!! & say hello to your toes again! Congratulation!!
ReplyDeleteI enlarged this picture to get a closer look and got all teary-eyed. I love the sheer joy and adoration between the three of you. You must frame this pic!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was there to hold Oliver. There isn't anything as wonderful as a fresh baby from heaven. Love the picture. Priceless!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Oliver Day!
ReplyDeleteWelcome little one!! Glad to hear you're doing well!! Enjoy the new addition.
ReplyDeleteLove this picture. I'm so happy that you are all doing well. Thanks for keeping us updated!
ReplyDeleteYou. Are. Incredible.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations many times over. So very happy for you all!
I could never have imagined something SO wonderful being declared with Three Word Thursday in only its second week on the web!!!!!
He is absolutely adorable and is just as sweet as he can be!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations-I haven't seen your blog in a while, and what a little blessing you have!!! God has SO blessed you-and Oliver is a lovely name!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sam and Lee family! He is "ahh, so cute"!
ReplyDeleteFrom TESS, JAKE, and Becky!
Sweet. Baby. Breaths.
ReplyDelete