July 20, 2009

Pay Day . . .

You can blame it on gas or an involuntary muscle spasms, but when Mr. Ollie gave me this cheeky grin in the hospital, I decided he was paying me for my swollen feet and an aching back. And I'd do it all again just to see this cheeser.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is just adorable! I bet you can't help smooching those cheeks. I'm glad you both are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's winking at you too! Watch out folks, this guy's got a sense of humor already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! We have a package coming your way, Mr. Oliver, so be checking your mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Cheeks! Love that you caught that grin for all the world to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny!! Such a flirt already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just melted into a pile of Lori. That is sooooo dang cute and you must feel so loved by that guy!!

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!