June 9, 2009

Thank You Ross!

Busy, busy day today with doctor's appointments, baseball games and lots of last minute "to-dos" before this baby comes.

Thought I'd take a second to share a picture from last week {Tracie, this is for YOU} and let you know that right now I love the discount store Ross. I found three non-maternity skirts there for $9.99 each that I can comfortably slide under my big belly. They are perfect for the hot summer heat, a little cuter than shorts and will definitely be a staple in my post baby wardrobe for the summer.

With only four weeks to go {I'll be induced at 39 weeks if the baby doesn't make an appearance on his own by then}, last minute preparations are in full swing around here. In the near future expect a few posts on such fascinating topics as how we pick our kid's names, what the nursery is going to look like, how my youngest compared me to a pachyderm yesterday and why the heck I can't get three decent hours of sleep a night. Fun, fun stuff!

Hope you have a really great day!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. I love you Sam, you gorgeous thing, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look darling, Sam! I'm not so great at self portraits but I'll have to get Addy or Ryan to snap a shot to post on my blog so you can see your prego counterpart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look superb as always. I love Ross too. I found a totally fab black shirt there just a few days ago. Its was a killer deal at just $8.99.

    I can't wait to hear more about baby names, see your nursery and hear about the lack of sleep you are currently enjoying. Reminds me of all the reasons why I DO NOT want to get into a preggo state again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red's definintely your color! Have fun kickin' it into high gear. Maybe the extra to-do's will help you to sleep too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! and finally pregnant! :) Can't wait to read more about the new little L!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great/beautiful Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love seeing that cute belly of yours. Cute skirt! Good Luck preparing for the baby, sounds like the nesting is in full swing.

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!