March 1, 2009

Unveiling the Buddha . . .

A sincere thank you to so many of you who have commented on our journey to get this baby here. Writing on Friday was very emotional and reflective for me. I have felt so much love, support and encouragement from all of you in the kind words you have written. Thank you.

As a little treat, today we decided we wouldn't take a sitting down family picture (which so easily hides my expanding waistline). Instead, we've unveiled "the Buddha belly". For those who've asked, I am due July 9th. Hope you enjoy . . . it only gets bigger from here!
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Boys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely glowing and fabulous and tiny still!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great family photo, you all look fabulous dulling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still look so tiny, but beautiful!! I now know 7 people who are due in July! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look sooo cute. So weird that we have the exact due date. I'm due the 9th as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the belly picture! Your whole outfit is divine! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After all these years, I never realized that you were a Buddhist...
    But you are a swell cook! Thanks for the pot roast dinner. Enjoy the snow you requested.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey July 9th is Phil and my anniversary! Also my birthday is the 13th and Matthew's is the 15th. July is a great month for parties! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I'm hoping he comes on the
    10th! That's my Nathan's b-day. We're so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how excited everyone looks in this pic! You all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This really is cool! Keep those photos coming! You all look so excited and happy. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to add: how clever of you, Budda and Jesus in the same picture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am SO happy for you and your family! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The funny thing about this picture is that you must be pushing that belly out because I've seen you in person and you don't even look pregnant :-)

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!