You can always click on anything in GREEN WRITING on my blog posts and it will automatically take you directly to a link . . . in this case, the link for the SAMOAS is below in green!
I love all the new pictures on your blog and the new buttons. I can't decide if I love the new honeybee picture more or the Dragonfly picture. Very cool and hip!! Did you make the buttons yourself?
Where's the green writing for the link?
ReplyDeleteWhat are SAMAOS?
The world wonders...
No only the Kernal wonders. He's the BLOG police.
ReplyDeleteMmmm. I think I'll have to make these next week (when spring break is over so I won't have to share as many!) I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteI would like to know how to make a link, actually... can't figure it out for some reason. Blog queen, help!
ReplyDeleteI love all the new pictures on your blog and the new buttons. I can't decide if I love the new honeybee picture more or the Dragonfly picture. Very cool and hip!! Did you make the buttons yourself?
ReplyDelete