February 21, 2009

Um, Thanks For Sharing . . .

Living up to the title of her blog, "Um, Thanks For Sharing", my long time friend Sue Richardson surprised me today with a custom made blog banner. I think it is awesome!

I've known Sue since she was a measly freshman in high school. Now she's all grown up, the mother of three darling babies, the wife to one great man and a real live professional photographer. For a peek at her genius, take a gander at her photography web site.

I am so lucky to have friends who inspire me with their talent and creativity - many of whom I've found right here in this very blog world.

Thanks Sue, for making my day.

9 comments:

  1. I thought I pulled up the wrong blog, at first-I LOVE it! It is truly perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. I, too, thought I was in the wrong place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue is a very talented and truly special lady. One of her many great attributes is a great sense of humor. Love you Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very awesome. I wish I had the graphic eye. I can see what I like, but I have no ability to create it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A makeover! Yowzers! What a treat for your viewing, adoring fans. Nice job Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the props, everyone! I stumbled across the dragonfly stamp in my collection of digital scrapbooking elements and thought, "that would be perfect for Sam's blog!" It's fun to have something I can surprise a friend with.

    Lori, I suppose you'll want one, too. I don't know why I haven't thought of doing it before. Any theme ideas or do you want me to just work my magic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. PRETTY! I love it! Thank you Sue!!

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!