January 9, 2009

A Test For Edward . . .

About a year ago I posted some pictures of a tree in our yard after we'd had an ice storm.

Two days ago, I got the chance to take a few pictures after the trees were once again coated in glass. This time I used my dear Edward. Thought a little compare and contrast would be fun.


Yeah, I'm pretty much in love. I still have to learn A LOT about this new boyfriend, but I can tell he is going to be very handy to have around.

9 comments:

  1. i think i need an "Edward" in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edward shows off every detail of every sparkling branch. A good thing for your beautiful blog.

    But will your human subjects be as grateful for for such pristine precision? I wonder. Maybe Edward has a miracle setting called "make me beautiful."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to Apis: You, the Dragonfly, Mom on the Go and Mindelicious do not need an Edward to make you what you already are - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No close ups for me, stick to trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Note to Kernal Ken: add one more person to your list.

    I should have written a miracle setting called "make me flawless." I have visions of Gulliver in the land of giants looking at a beautiful woman's skin enlarged and up close. Eeew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous :) Photography is my "I wish I would have done that." I absolutely love taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to seeing all your great pictures and you teaching me how to use this camera. HaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures! I love closeups!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clearly Edward is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!