October 29, 2008

That Was Easy!

Movie tickets for seven children and one adult: $60.50

Popcorn and a soda for seven children: $34.00

Two hours of total silence (okay,there was some screaming over Zac Efron) and not having to clean up the birthday party mess: Priceless!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hannah! Smart Mama with no clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to the movies with friends is such a cool and fun thing to do at that age! Glad the release of HSM3 coincided so nicely with Miss H's 9th birthday. A birthday to remember for sure! Brilliant Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mostly I'm just glad you survived! I think my brain almost melted just in sympathy just thinking of you watching The Movie That Must Not Be Named!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Hannah B and I need to go on a date together on her B-day. I thought we could go and see HSM3 together, think she'd like to see it again?

    Clever Sam for thinking up the perfectly easy and perfect 9 year old birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got to love no-clean up birthdays. It's worth every penny!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great party! Easy on the planning side, but BIG on the fun side! Happy Birthday Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Hannah! I have been a crazy fan of HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ever since my big brothers (Chuck, Ken, and Steve danced karaoke to "Get'cha Head in the Game" last Christmas!) I'm sure you had a blast with your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!