October 28, 2008

Bow Wow!

I've been working on a little project for the Hannie B for Halloween - good thing I got it done today with the big day only three away! Mediocre sewing skills aside, I think it turned out pretty cute!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Tell me you didn't sew the poodle yourself?! Cuz if you did, you must take back all comments about not being a good seamstress. The skirt rocks! Miss H will be the envy of the other girls at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a poodle skirt wearing girl one Halloween too!! Miss Hannah is going to be a smash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I think you're an amazing seamtress! It's always more special when mom makes your costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should take a poll and ask all the girld who read your blog how many of them have ever been a poodle skirt/50's girl for halloween! I was once but my skirt wasn't half as cute as Hannie B's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I owned and wore a real poodle skirt when I was in school in the dark ages. Mine was gray on black. Would have loved to have had one the color of yours. I also had a pair of oxford shoes and white socks. I did love my poodle skirt and never wore it for halloween, think I always went as a nurse so I could wear my mothers nurses cape-lol. Great skirt. great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mediocore? Are you kidding? I remember having a poodle skirt...I think I was around Hannie's age too! It's darling, and Hannie B. will look darling in it!Happy Halloweenie to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks tres chic Samantha, Hannah B will be one cute 50's rockin poodle skirted chick! Best part, I didn't have to make it. THANK YOU, Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!